TERMS OF SERVICE
Vapingparts.com – Premier Vaping/eCig Website For your Needs… – Terms of Service
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company; Vapingparts.com .“Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Vapingparts.com stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to United States Law.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
The term ‘Vapingparts.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Steve Beckman 500 Westover Dr #8171 Sanford, NC 27330. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
All Non-Human Site visitors to our Websites shall be regarded as representatives of the individual(s) who operates, authors or at least utilizes them. These individual(s) will be considered responsible for the activities of their Non-Human visitor equipment in much the same way as if they directly visited the Site.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You are responsible for the activities and actions of any other person who may use your access rights on the Vapingparts.com Website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States Of America
User IDs and passwords:
- If you register for an account with our website, [we will provide you with / you will be asked to choose] a user ID and password.
- Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply our set out content rules; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
- You must keep your password confidential.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
- You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by Vapingparts.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third
party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Vapingparts.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Vapingparts.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Our Affiliate Disclosure
This website includes Affiliate links that is redirected to the corresponding third party affiliate site.
The affiliate links are usually in the form of Banner Ads, Text Links however is not limited to these.
We get a percentage on product sales via the hypertext link to our vendor partner.
Clicks are tracked through the use of a code which is found in our Affiliate links.
All these Affiliate links make it easier for us to cover the expenses of hosting this website as well as other important criteria.
Any specific correspondence or business transactions with, or the involvement in any marketing promotions of, advertisers/partners located on or through our Services, which may consist of the payment and/or delivery of such concerned goods and/or Services, and any of such other terms, condition, warranty and/or representation related to such dealings, are and shall be entirely between you and any such advertisers. Furthermore, you herein agree that Vapingparts .com shall not be held accountable or responsible for any specific loss or damage of any nature or manner incurred as a direct result of any of such transactions or due to the presence of such advertisers on our website.
By reading/using this websites documents or participating in the activities it offers, you assume all risks associated with using the information/data given with a full understanding that you, solely are responsible for anything that may occur as a result of putting this information into action in any way regardless of your interpretation of the information or activity.
You further agree that our company cannot be held responsible in any way for the success or failure of your affairs or business as a result of the information/activities provided by our company. It is your responsibility to conduct your own due diligence regarding the safe and satisfactory use of our services as regards to yourself.
In summary, you understand that we make absolutely no guarantees regarding the level of satisfaction or any other benefit as a result of utilizing our platform, as well as the fact that you are solely responsible for the results of any action taken on your part as a result of any given information or privilege.
In addition, for all intents and purposes you agree that our content is to be considered “for entertainment purposes only”. Always seek the advice of a professional when making financial, business and even indulgent decisions.
Termination of Agreements and Refunds Policy
Both the Client and ourselves have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. Any monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused Services shall be refunded.
We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile or mobile telephone numbers.
This company is registered in the United States of America, Steve Beckman 500 Westover Dr #8171 Sanford, NC 27330
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavors to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
Notification of Changes
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
© Vapingparts.com 2015 All Rights Reserved